Traffic Notice Reminder
- District Department of Transportation (DDOT) road work improvements to the road along Cathedral Avenue between Woodley Road and 29th Street will begin on or about Monday, December 11.
- Phase one of this project will take approximately three weeks to complete.
- Construction will be conducted from 7:00am to 7:00pm, Monday through Saturday.
- At least one lane of traffic will be open at all times.
- Allow extra time to drop off and pick up your children during morning and afternoon carline next week.
- Please remember to always follow police directions and adhere to Maret's Traffic Guidelines at all times to ensure a safe commute to and from school.
DDOT notice available HERE.