Apply to Upper School (9-12)
At Maret, our respectful, validating learning environment is the launch pad that allows students to stretch intellectually, and grow. As students practice relationship building and decision-making, they draw upon knowledge, analytical reasoning, and social-emotional awareness, preparing for success beyond our campus.
How To Apply
- First things first, create an account by clicking on the orange button below to keep track of admission events and deadlines.
- This is also the place where you will schedule a campus tour, interview, and check on the progress of your application.
- Interviews begin September/October and are offered through January
- All interviews must be scheduled by the application deadline January 4, 2018 by 5pm.
- Required for all applicants
- Do not have to apply or tour before interviewing
- Roughly 45-60 minutes
- Half time spent with student, the other half with parent/guardian
- Multiple time slots throughout the day
- Conducted by a member of the Upper School Admission Committee
At a Glance
Our high school classes are rigorous and challenging; advanced and accelerated courses are the equivalent of college-level classes.
- 300 students in grades 9-12
- Freshmen are empowered as they learn to self-advocate
- Sophomores manage their course selection with the help of curriculum advisors
- Juniors and seniors choose from a vast array of electives that span every discipline
- MSON online classes and independent study challenge highly-motivated students
- 53 student-created/student-led clubs
- 27 varsity and junior varsity after-school sports
- Myriad performance opportunities
- In-depth community service commitments
- Expanded summer travel options enrich the academic experience