Maret is deeply appreciative to the many individuals and families who supported the Centennial’s Second Century Campaign. The Campaign, concluded in the Fall 2011, exceeded its $15 million goal and raised a record-breaking $16,314,024 for Maret!
Funding from the Campaign enabled Maret to:
- complete the Jelleff field
- transform the School’s technology infrastructure
- fully fund and endow the Case Institute for Curricular Innovation & Excellence
- fund our new Library & Center for Inquiry
- nearly double our endowment, which supports all facets of the School.
The generosity of the Maret community helps ensure our continued excellence well into our next century. Thank you!