Welcome to Maret. We are proud of the many ways we ignite our students' potential, develop the mind, nurture curiosity, pursue challenge, embrace joy, and build a school community that is equitable and inclusive. We can't wait to share our community with you, and our team is here to guide you through every step of the admission process.
Maret has implemented multi-pronged approach to health and safety in order to welcome K–12 students back to campus for hybrid instruction. In addition, the school is providing on-campus day care for Maret families with young children. Families have the option of keeping their children in our all-virtual program, and the school is prepared to shift instruction between hybrid and all-virtual models as needed. Learn more about our Continuity of Learning plan or join us for a virtual information session!
We are now offering virtual information sessions and accepting applications for the 2021-2022 school year. Our team is happy to speak with you should you have any questions as we work remotely. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual Information Sessions offered September through January
K-12 Applications Due: Thursday, January 7, 2021 by 5:00 p.m. Families with a child already enrolled at Maret are asked to submit an application by December, 1 2020.
Supporting Materials Due: Friday, January 22, 2021
TADS Financial Aid Application Due: Friday, January 29, 2021 (returning families deadline—Tuesday, January 5, 2020)
Decision Release Day: Friday, March 5, 2021
Responses Due: Friday, March 19, 2021 (returning families deadline—Friday, March 12, 2021
Maret accepts students as openings become available. With the exception of kindergarten, the exact number of openings for our expansion grades varies each year.
- KINDERGARTEN: 20 new students
- FIRST GRADE: 5 - 7 new students
- FOURTH GRADE: 7 - 10 students
- SIXTH GRADE: 10 - 15 new students
- SEVENTH GRADE: 10 - 12 new students
- NINTH GRADE: 20 - 25 new students
- Given the pandemic, what will instruction look like in 2020-2021?
- How big is Maret?
- What is Maret’s student-teacher ratio?
- Do students wear uniforms?
- What are the school day hours?
- Does Maret offer before and after school care?
- At what grade do interscholastic sports begin?
- Does Maret provide bus transportation?
- Can my child play sports and still participate in band, choir, plays, or musicals?
Maret School stands firmly behind the principle that the admission of students, the employment of faculty, the orientation of programs, and the governance of the School to be open to all who are qualified regardless of race, ethnicity, color, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or creed. We believe that this principle is both firmly grounded in the spirit of American democracy and in keeping with the civil responsibilities of an independent school.