Welcome to Maret. We are proud of the many ways we ignite our students' potential, develop the mind, nurture curiosity, pursue challenge, embrace joy, and build a school community that is equitable and inclusive. We can't wait to share our community with you, and our team is here to guide you through every step of the admission process.
We are now offering virtual information sessions and accepting applications for the 2021-2022 school year. Our team is happy to speak with you should you have any questions as we work remotely. Contact us at email@example.com.
Virtual Information Sessions offered September through January
K-12 Applications Due: Thursday, January 7, 2021 by 5:00 p.m. (returning families deadline—Tuesday, December 1, 2020)
Supporting Materials Due: Friday, January 22, 2021
TADS Financial Aid Application Due: Friday, January 29, 2021 (returning families deadline—Friday, December 18, 2020)
Decision Release Day: Friday, March 5, 2021
Responses Due: Friday, March 19, 2021 (returning families deadline—Friday, March 12, 2021)
Maret is a co-ed, independent school located in Washington, DC. We serve 650 students in grades K-12, all on one campus.
- Given the pandemic, what will instruction look like in 2020-2021?
- How big is Maret?
- What is Maret’s student-teacher ratio?
- Do students wear uniforms?
- What are the school day hours?
- Does Maret offer before and after school care?
- At what grade do interscholastic sports begin?
- Does Maret provide bus transportation?
- Can my child play sports and still participate in band, choir, plays, or musicals?
Maret accepts students as openings become available. With the exception of kindergarten, the exact number of openings for our expansion grades varies each year.
- KINDERGARTEN: 20 new students
- FIRST GRADE: 5 - 7 new students
- FOURTH GRADE: 7 - 10 students
- SIXTH GRADE: 10 - 15 new students
- SEVENTH GRADE: 10 - 12 new students
- NINTH GRADE: 20 - 25 new students
Meet Our Team
If you have any general admission questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly at the links below.
More About Maret
Maret School stands firmly behind the principle that the admission of students, the employment of faculty, the orientation of programs, and the governance of the School to be open to all who are qualified regardless of race, ethnicity, color, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or creed. We believe that this principle is both firmly grounded in the spirit of American democracy and in keeping with the civil responsibilities of an independent school.