We know you probably have lots of questions! Here are answers to a few frequently asked questions about life at Maret.
Maret has implemented a multi-pronged approach to health and safety in order to welcome K–12 students back to campus. The School is monitoring guidance from government and health officials as planning for the 2021-2022 school year continues. To learn more, review our Return to School Guide or visit our COVID Updates page.
- What does it cost to attend Maret?
- What are the hours of the school day?
- Does Maret provide bus transportation?
- When will my child begin learning another language?
- When do interscholastic sports begin?
- Can my child play sports and still participate in band, choir, plays, or musicals?
- Do students wear uniforms?
- Does Maret offer before and after school care?
Students in the school
Students in Lower School
Students in Middle School
Students in Upper School
Student to teacher ratio
Average number of students per class
|58%||Of students are from DC|
|33%||Of students are from MD|
|9%||Of students are from VA|
|53%||Of students identify as People of Color|
|96%||Retention rate for Students|
|25%||Families receive financial aid|
Of students identify as People of Color
Of faculty identify as People of Color
Of faculty have been at Maret for more than 10 years
Of faculty have master's or doctorate degrees
Faculty are also Alumni