Start a Late Application for Fall 2020-2021
- Create an account in Ravenna by clicking the link below.
- Track the status of your application directly through Ravenna.
- Schedule an optional tour and/or interview also in the Ravenna Hub.
The application for the following school year is not yet available. It will be released in Ravenna late summer - please stay tuned!
Maret School stands firmly behind the principle that the admission of students, the employment of faculty, the orientation of programs, and the governance of the School to be open to all who are qualified regardless of race, ethnicity, color, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or creed. We believe that this principle is both firmly grounded in the spirit of American democracy and in keeping with the civil responsibilities of an independent school.
If you have any questions, feel free to call or email us at 202.939.8814 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to connect virtually soon!
Expansion Grades 2019-2020
Maret accepts students as openings become available. With the exception of kindergarten, the exact number of openings for our expansion grades varies each year.
- KINDERGARTEN: 20 new students
- FIRST GRADE: 5 - 7 new students
- THIRD GRADE: 2 - 4 new students
- FOURTH GRADE: 7 - 10 students
- SIXTH GRADE: 10 - 15 new students
- SEVENTH GRADE: 10 - 12 new students
- NINTH GRADE: 20 - 25 new students
We do our very best to accommodate families who live abroad and are not in the area during scheduled admission events. If you live outside of the DC-Maryland-Virginia area or outside of the US, feel free to inquire about virtual interview options for 6th through 11th-grade applicants (parent/guardian only for K-4th) or how we can coordinate lower school visit packets with an administrator at the child's current school for K through 4th-grade applicants.