How to Apply
Start an Application for Fall 2020-2021
- Create an account in Ravenna by clicking the link below.
- Track the status of your application directly through Ravenna.
- Schedule an optional tour and/or interview also in the Ravenna Hub.
How do I proceed?
Sibling Application Deadline
- December 1st, 2019
MARET SCHOOL stands firmly behind the principle that the admission of students, the employment of faculty, the operation of programs, and the governance of the School be open to all who are qualified regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ethnic origin, or sexual orientation. We believe that this principle is both firmly grounded in the spirit of American democracy and in keeping with the civil responsibilities of an independent school.
If you have any questions, feel free to call or email us at 202.939.8814 or email@example.com.
We hope to see you on campus soon!
If you are unable to schedule a campus tour this fall, come to our annual Admission Open House on Sunday, December 8th, 2019. No RSVP required and all are welcome.
- Lower School (Grades K - 4) from 12 noon to 2 p.m.
- Middle and Upper School (Grades 5-12) from 2:15 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.
Tours are not required to apply, although we highly encourage you to visit our campus for a tour. Specific times subject to change.
Expansion Grades 2019-2020
Maret accepts students as openings become available. With the exception of kindergarten, the exact number of openings for our expansion grades varies each year.
- KINDERGARTEN: 20 new students
- FIRST GRADE: 5 - 7 new students
- THIRD GRADE: 2 - 4 new students
- FOURTH GRADE: 7 - 10 students
- SIXTH GRADE: 10 - 15 new students
- SEVENTH GRADE: 10 - 12 new students
- NINTH GRADE: 20 - 25 new students
We do our very best to accommodate families who live abroad and are not in the area during scheduled admission events. If you live outside of the DC-Maryland-Virginia area or outside of the US, feel free to inquire about virtual interview options for 6th through 11th-grade applicants (parent/guardian only for K-4th) or how we can coordinate lower school visit packets with an administrator at the child's current school for K through 4th-grade applicants.