Apply to Middle School (5-8)
Talk to the teachers engaged in Maret’s Middle School…in fact, talk to the students themselves…and you’ll come to appreciate that joy, excitement, energy, curiosity, a thirst for knowledge, and a robust quest for meaningful connections are hallmarks of children in grades 5–8.
How To Apply
- First things first, create a Ravenna account by clicking on the orange button below to keep track of admission events and deadlines.
- This is also the place where you will schedule a campus tour, interview, and check on the progress of your application.
- Parents/guardians and students are welcome to attend.
- Includes class visits and plenty of time for questions and answers along the route.
- Tours begin mid-September and run through early January.
- Small groups (10-12 people)
- Offered daily in the morning
- Approximate duration: 75-90 minutes
- Optional; not required to apply
- Open House on Sunday, December 9, 2018 from 2:15 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.
- The interview is a required part of the application process.
- All interviews must be scheduled by the application deadline January 8, 2019 by 5pm.
- This interview is a chance for us to speak one-on-one with your child and then have a chance to speak with you and answer your questions.
- The total interview time lasts about 45-60 minutes.
- Interviews are offered most school days September through January.
- *Your application does NOT need to be completed before an interview.
At a Glance
- Approximately 200 STUDENTS, grades 5-8
- Combined MATH/SCIENCE and combined ENGLISH/HISTORY classes taught in 90-minute blocks
- Students take LATIN in addition to a WORLD LANGUAGE beginning in 6th grade
- Each student meets daily with an ACADEMIC ADVISOR
- Middle School "HOUSES" engage in monthly competitions to encourage friendships across grades 5-8