How to Apply for Financial Aid
Follow the steps below to apply for financial aid at Maret for the 2019-2020 school year.
PLEASE NOTE: You must also complete an admission application in addition to the financial aid application.
- 1. Start Your Financial Aid Application
- 2. Deadline To Submit TADS Application
- 3. Supplemental Documents
- 4. Submit Your 2017 Documents to TADS
- 5. Submit Your 2018 Documents to TADS
TADS will begin accepting financial aid applications for the 2019-2020 school year on October 1, 2018. Go to www.tads.com or click on the icon.
To start your TADS application, TADS will ask you to create an account. You can use your account to return to an in-progress application, to check the status of your application, and to complete TADS applications in future years. If you already have an account, you can simply sign in. Please be sure to designate Maret as a recipient school of your TADS application.
Please download the TADS preparation worksheet so that you can collect all necessary financial information. TADS recommends that you complete this worksheet before starting the application so that you have all the information you will need.
Please upload PDF copies of these documents into your TADS account at www.tads.com/upload. Please note that TADS does NOT accept documents by email. Alternatively, you can fax these documents to TADS at 612-548-3326, or mail them to TADS at the following address:
1201 Hawthorne Ave. N.
Minneapolis, MN 55403
These documents must be submitted to TADS by Friday, January 25, 2019. Please do not send documents to Maret.
How To Apply for Financial Aid
About Financial Aid
Questions About Financial Aid?
Director of Financial Aid &
Associate Director of Admission
|Tuition & Fees
||Academic Year 2019 - 2020
|Lower School (Kindergarten - Grade 4)
|Middle School (Grades 5 - 8)
|Upper School (Grades 9 - 12)||
Important Due Dates
Families applying for admission to Maret must adhere to the deadlines below. Current Maret families applying for aid for the first time should contact Director of Financial Aid Bobby Holt at email@example.com for additional guidance.
- Families new to Maret must submit the application and all 2017 supplemental documents to TADS by Friday, January 25, 2019 and submit the 2018 versions of all supplemental documents to TADS by April 15, 2019.
- Current Maret families must submit the application and all 2017 supplemental documents to TADS by Thursday, December 20, 2018 and submit the 2018 versions of all supplemental documents to TADS by April 15, 2019.