Apply to Upper School (9-12)
At Maret, our respectful, validating learning environment is the launch pad that allows students to stretch intellectually, and grow. As students practice relationship building and decision-making, they draw upon knowledge, analytical reasoning, and social-emotional awareness, preparing for success beyond our campus.
Steven Tejada, Director of Upper School
At a Glance
Our high school classes are rigorous and challenging; advanced and accelerated courses are the equivalent of college-level classes.
- 320 students in grades 9-12
- Freshmen are empowered as they learn to self-advocate
- Sophomores manage their course selection with the help of academic advisors
- Juniors and Seniors choose from a vast array of electives (86!) that span every discipline
- MSON online classes challenge highly-motivated students
- Students can engage with faculty members through independent studies
- 64 student-created/student-led clubs
- 24 varsity and junior varsity after-school sports
- Myriad performance opportunities
- In-depth community service opportunities
- Expanded summer travel options enrich the academic experience
- Two-week academic and social transition program for newly enrolled ninth grade students.