Apply to Upper School (9-12)
At Maret, our respectful, validating learning environment is the launch pad that allows students to stretch intellectually, and grow. As students practice relationship building and decision-making, they draw upon knowledge, analytical reasoning, and social-emotional awareness, preparing for success beyond our campus. Learn more about Upper School.
Begin by creating your Ravenna account.
This is the place where you will schedule a campus tour and interview and where you can check on the progress of your application.
Maret has implemented multi-pronged approach to health and safety in order to welcome K–12 students back to campus for hybrid instruction. In addition, the school is providing on-campus day care for Maret families with young children. Families have the option of keeping their children in our all-virtual program, and the school is prepared to shift instruction between hybrid and all-virtual models as needed. Learn more about our Continuity of Learning plan or join us for a virtual information session!
At a Glance
Our high school classes are rigorous and challenging; advanced and accelerated courses are the equivalent of college-level classes.
- 320 students in grades 9-12
- Freshmen are empowered as they learn to self-advocate
- Sophomores manage their course selection with the help of academic advisors
- Juniors and Seniors choose from a vast array of electives (80+) that span every discipline
- MSON online classes challenge highly-motivated students
- Students can engage with faculty members through independent studies
- 70+ student-created/student-led clubs
- 25 varsity and junior varsity after-school sports
- Myriad performance opportunities
- In-depth community service opportunities
- Expanded summer travel options enrich the academic experience
- Two-week academic and social transition program for newly enrolled ninth grade students.