Maret’s theater program is a performance-based curriculum, with emphasis on building self-esteem and confidence. Students are encouraged to get involved both on stage and behind the scenes to gain a comprehensive understanding of the theater as well as life skills. Classes are offered in the Middle and Upper School in both acting/drama and technical theater
Congratulations to the cast of Identity Play!
The production was directed, written, and edited in collaboration with our upper school students and showed the many talents in Maret's Upper School. It was such an entertaining evening! Rated: PG
The upper school musical, The Theory of Relativity premiered with a virtual live launch on February 21! Hats off the the cast, who were very excited to share with the community the results of many hours of their hard work.
Maret's first virtual middle school musical production, Dear Edwina! Here are just a few reasons why we loved it:
- All vocal and dance tracks were recorded at home by the middle school students.
- All rehearsals were conducted virtually!
- The entire show was choreographed by an eighth grader, and she also taught all the dancing via Zoom.
- The show was stage managed by an eighth grader via Zoom.
- This video production was edited by Maret alum William Lowe'16.
Congratulations to the cast—we are so proud of their hard work and many talents!