From the moment your child enters Maret, you become part of a dynamic community.
Every parent is an automatic member of the Maret Parents Association (MPA), and together we help support Maret with building a strong, vibrant and engaged community.
The MPA strengthens the connection between home and school and enhances the educational experience for every child at Maret by:
- Facilitating volunteer-led activities and events that build bonds and enrich our school culture and community
- Supporting teachers and staff both on and off campus
- Fostering communication and collaboration among parents, and between parents and the school
- Sponsoring educational speakers and programs for parents
- Supporting the Scholarship Gala and other fundraisers to keep Maret’s community diverse and equitable while providing a superlative education.
The MPA has opportunities for every schedule and interest. We look forward to the energy, new ideas, and talents you will bring to the Maret parent community!
The vast majority of Maret parents and guardians give of their time, talents, and resources to benefit the School. This tradition of volunteering is fostered by the MPA, which provides opportunities for all parents to be involved with our community.
Parent volunteers are vital to our School community. There is an activity for every schedule and every skill. The Development Office at Maret helps to organize and communicate out volunteer opportunities and serves as a great resource for parents ready to jump in and get involved.
Director of Constituent Relations