Every summer, Maret hosts a variety of sports and activity-based camps run by our team of outstanding coaches. All camps are open to the broader public.
- June 14 through August 12: Soccer
- June 20–24: Minecraft and Technology Innovation (Rising 3rd–8th Grades)
- June 20–24: Girls Volleyball Camp (Rising 6th–10th Grades)
- June 27-July 1: “Who’s Got Next” an All-Girl Sports and Activity Camp (Rising 1st-4th Grades)
- July 18-22: Girls Basketball (Rising 6th–10th Grades)
- July 25–29: Boys Basketball Camp (Ages 9–16)
Summer Academic Travel Programs
Maret in France
Students live and travel together for a month to improve their language skills, deepen their cultural understandings, make personal connections, and grow as independent travelers and members of the global community.
Maret in Spain
Over the course of one month, Maret students live in a full-immersion environment, learning Spanish in context through daily life, interactive lessons and cultural experiences.
Subtropical Zone Ecology in Puerto Rico
Subtropical Zone Ecology is a for-credit summer school course taught by Maret faculty in Puerto Rico, where the environment is a living laboratory. Students spend a month living and learning on the island of Vieques, Puerto Rico.
Horizons at Maret
We host the Horizons summer enrichment program on our campus each year. The six-week program helps a diverse group of K-8 children from under-resourced communities to develop a lifelong interest in learning, advance academic gains over the summer, and improve achievement in school. Maret piloted a Horizons site on our campus over 20 years ago, and now Horizons Greater Washington serves over 350 children in Washington, DC, and Maryland.