By design, tuition alone does not cover the cost of a Maret education. As a result, the School relies on other sources of revenue, including the Annual Fund, to advance mission priorities while keeping the school affordable and inclusive for more families. Gifts to the Maret Annual Fund have an immediate impact and account for 6% of the operating budget every year.
I believe in the Maret commitment to a high quality education and thriving lives for all its community members. My gift is one way to pay forward to other young minds the gifts my children received as scholars.
Parent of Maret Alumna
- 25% of students receive financial aid
- Faculty salaries and benefits in the top quartile of peer schools - allowing Maret to recruit and retain top-talent
- Responsive, innovative, and excellent curriculum
- Tuition lower than peer schools on average to make Maret more inclusive
- Exceptional athletics and arts programs
- Institutional Research at Maret to identify, monitor, and advance progress and student experience
The 2023-24 Maret Annual Fund runs through June 30, 2024.
Stephen Cohen, Heidi Kong, and Manan Trivedi
Avonda Fogan ’12
Almeda Lee, Donald Tapscott, and Jean Tapscott
Grandparent Committee Co-Chairs
Parents of Alumni Chair